Travel Coordinator: Eric Dauter
Registration for Travel Tryouts for the 2021 - 2022 Travel Season is now CLOSED and tryouts have completed. If you are still interested in joining a QSC travel team please reach out to me for information at email@example.com. Please CLICK HERE to register for the travel tryouts. There is no cost for the travel tryouts. Following the tryouts if you make a travel team the fees for the 2021 - 2022 travel season are $335. If you have any questions or are interested in the QSC Travel program please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Travel Payment system for the 2021-2022 Travel Season is now OPEN. To pay your Travel Fees for the 2021-2022 season, please CLICK HERE. If you are paying your travel fees choose "Travel Payment".
If you are interested in coaching, please contact me for additional information and a Coaching Application.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE QSC TRAVEL PROGRAM
The mission of the QSC Travel Soccer program is to provide high quality player development with proven and consistent coaching to build competitive players and teams. Our players will learn the value of dedication, hard work, and practice, and how that translates to the rewards and enjoyment of success.
Travel Program Highlights:
The goal of the QSC Travel Program is to develop all players from the youngest age groups (playing a 7 v 7 format) and build towards creating competitive teams to play at a high level in the 11 v 11 format.
1) Offered for boys and girls from the 9 and under through 19 and under age groups
2) Multiple teams are provided in each age group when interest and coaching staff supports
3) Player Development is supported by at least two practices per week through summer and fall, and expected individual practice at home. Additional training is also provided in the Winter and Spring.
4) Development focus is on the four fundamental components: technique, tactics, physical, and psycho-social.
5) Coach Development is provided through EPYSA and NSCAA approved training and mentoring, and expected to progress with higher age groups.
6) Compete in EPYSA approved leagues and tournaments. Some overnight tournaments can be expected.
7) Ultimately foster a sense of sportsmanship, instill the values of a team, and develop a passion for the game of soccer.
Travel fees for the 2021-2022 season are $335 per player. The fees include home and away uniforms, base fall league fees and referee fees, training sessions with professional training staff and ability to use the Quakertown Soccer Club Indoor Turf training facility. Financial assistance is available (see tab on left of page).
For information on the Travel Program, Frequently Asked Questions and Tryout Dates, please click on the menu items to the left.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions...Please feel free to contact me at: