Soccer Cleat Exchange
In an effort to assist our Quakertown Soccer families,
the Huskies and QSC are proudly offering our new
Cleat Exchange Program!
April 22, 23 & 24
Tired of buying new cleats for your kids every season?
Do you have perfectly good cleats that are too small?
Here is a solution!
- The program offers the opportunity for families to bring their current cleats to the clubhouse and for a small donation, exchange them for a different size if available or to purchase a used pair of cleats. Even if you don’t want to “exchange” yours please drop off any cleats you may have that are not being used.
- Cleat Drop off – Wednesday and Thursday April 22 & 23 from 5pm to 7pm. – Bring your used cleats to the QSC clubhouse and receive one voucher for each pair of cleats dropped off.
- Cleat exchange - Friday April 24, 5 – 8. – Choose a new pair of cleats and present your voucher along with a $5 donation.
- If you do not have a voucher or did not drop of cleats you can still pick a pair of cleats for a $10 donation.
- We are in need of used cleats. Please consider helping our QSC Soccer families by donating your used cleats.
- Just tie them together, write the shoe size on the bottom and drop them off at the clubhouse. There will be labeled bins available for collection at the clubhouse. Please be sure that the cleats are clean and in a reusable condition, able to be worn by another player.
For any additional information please email email@example.com
Note: We cannot guarantee there will be all sizes available. A portion of the leftover cleats will be donated to the less fortunate soccer players in Haiti.