QSC SARAH PARVIN SOCCERFEST
Please review the Parking Map (CLICK HERE), Primary Facility Map - Fields 1-5 (CLICK HERE) and Secondary Facility Map - Fields 6-8 (CLICK HERE) to help determine the best place for you to park. You may find better locations based on where your team is playing. For GPS, the Quakertown Soccer Club is located at: 221 California Rd, Quakertown, PA 18951
THERE ARE A NUMBER OF PARKING OPTIONS THIS YEAR:
- Main Parking Lot – this is parking facing Fields 1-5
- Football Parking Lot – this is the back of the Complex – Access to all Fields
- Baseball Parking Lot – this is the far Southeast Corner on the other Football – This is closest to the RV parking and good access for Field’s 5-8.
- Overflow Parking – this is at the Front of the Complex and has 3 general areas - Closest to Fields 1 & 2
- Fenced in Area – please park as close as possible
- Grass leading up to the Complex Entrance. Please park straight-in so we can maximize cars
- Richland Township Complex – this is a set of Government Buildings. Please park in any space not cordoned off by Richland Township. Need I say if you park in a police spot, they may feel inclined to give you a courtesy ticket.
- Offsite Parking
- Regal Cinema – there are 200+ spaces across from the Main Entrance of the Facility. You may only park in the designated area for the Tournament and signs will be posted directing you. This will take you into the middle of the complex for drop-off and pick-up
- Penn-Am/Pacific Drive – there are additional spaces in the open lot across the street behind Fields 3 & 4. You can access them by driving North past the Soccer Club entrance to the next street, Penn-Am Drive. Make a right on Penn-Am a then make the first right on Pacific Dr. Parking is on the left at the first bend in the road – about 200 yards down the street. We are ONLY permitted to park in the grass on that lot. The paved area is for a local business and we’ve been asked not to use it. There is NO Parking on Pacific Drive - There are No parking signs and you will be ticketed as there are construction trucks that come through there and you may risk damage.
- SHUTTTLE SERVICE – There will be a shuttle bus running from the Regal Parking Lot to the middle of our complex as follows: Saturday 8am-8pm. It runs on a continuous loop. If we can pick up and move faster, we will. Please see the Parking Map for info.
PARKING, CAMPING and R/Vs
- TRASH – Please make sure you pick up all the Trash around you. We have plenty of receptacles for your convenience.
- OFFSITE PARKING – The owners of the Cinema and the Pacific Dr. lot have been gracious enough to lend us their land for this event so we can house additional parking. Please be mindful of their properties and clean up all loose trash. Take it with you if you have to or bring it to our onsite dumpster.